Business Analyst - Location is Hybrid to NW Arkansas
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Location: Rogers, AR (Hybrid) - USADate of Publication: Sep 16,
Please Note: Location of this role is "Hybrid" to NW Arkansas
Hello. We're Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company.
Shaped by all who join us. Together, we're improving everyday
health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global
portfolio of category-leading brands - including Sensodyne,
Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum - through
a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted
science. What's more, we're achieving it in a company that we're in
control of. In an environment that we're co-creating. And a culture
that's uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn't a question.
The primary responsibility of Business Analyst is to contribute to
the success of the HALEON Walmart Team by providing business
Analysis to uncover business opportunities to increase sales and/or
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities
to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the
- Analyze syndicated data and evaluate promotional activity,
completing necessary reporting templates.
- Analyze and report Retailer Market trends of HALEON and
Competitors to the Team.
- Analyze Retailer specific POS and/or Shopper data via
- Analyze and report Retailer Market trends and Competitive
- Distribute reports and present trends to local and internal
teams and to the Customer where appropriate.
- Maintain and coordinate communication of various Team reports
and information to internal departments (e.g. Customer Strategy,
Brand Marketing Teams, Sr Commercial Leadership).
- Play a key role in development and inputs into on-going Sales
Forecasting process for assigned brands
- Manage analytics across two categories and ability to manage
- Proactively identify business opportunities and work with CSM
and Insights Manager to build the story
- Assist in above brand analysis to identify category trends and
- Collaborate with other Haleon analysts to build continuity and
sharing of learnings
- Cultivate relationships within HALEON and Walmart.
- Coordinate and contribute to special projects on behalf of Team
and across HALEON internal departments as developed.
Basic Qualifications:We are looking for professionals with these
required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 + years of Analytics Experience
- Experience reading, understanding, and interpreting Sales and
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Retail Link, and Proficient in
Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Preferred Qualifications:If you have the following characteristics,
it would be a plus:
- Ability to present and communicate to stakeholders
- Presentation skills and proven ability to convey complex
analytics into actionable task
- Can work in a cross functional team and setting
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects and tasks
Why HALEON?Right now, we're on an incredible journey as we prepare
to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare
company. We're doing this at a time when the work we do has never
mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health
and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year - over a
billion and a half of them - and it goes beyond products. It's
about truly helping people manage their health proactively in
different ways as consumer needs evolve. With category leading
brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted
science and human understanding, and combined with our passion,
knowledge and expertise, we're uniquely placed to do this and to
grow a strong, successful business. This is an exciting time to
join us and help shape the future. It's an opportunity to be part
of something special.
Diversity, Equity and InclusionAt Haleon we embrace our diverse
workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our
unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched
understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable
outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we
celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with
respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our
communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self
belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all
our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to
explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
The way we see it, each of us has an incredible opportunity in
front of us. To do career defining work, to positively impact the
health of billions. This compels us to be at our best inside of
work and out.
At Haleon we flex to make this possible. We blend office, home and
other locations. To nurture creativity and innovation. To get the
focus we need. To give and get energy through social
To be free from distractions. To deepen relationships.We don't have
all the answers yet, and there's no one solution fits all. We
acknowledge not all colleagues are able to work in this way.
Collectively we all drive the success of Haleon.
We're listening, we're experimenting. And together, we'll keep
finding new and better ways to live happier, healthier, more
Keywords: Haleon, Rogers , Business Analyst - Location is Hybrid to NW Arkansas, Sales , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!