Inside Sales Representative
Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionNow Building – Future Leaders!Meek's Lumber, a
Division of USLBM Is Seeking an Inside Sales Representative for Our
Rogers, AR Location.Meek's Lumber is seeking experienced candidates
for our Inside Sales Representative position. We're a people first
company that's passionate about continuous improvement.
What you should know about working at Meek's Lumber:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work. How you will spend your day as an Inside Sales
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding product selection,
placement of orders, requests for prices and quotations, complaints
and scheduling of deliveries and installations, and providing
- Initiate telephone calls to customers to generate sales.
- Coordinate purchase and delivery of special projects.
- Obtains information on pricing, specifications, uses and
- Code and input customer orders, pricing information and
additional data into the computer system.
- Create sales tickets.
- Maintain stock levels on the sales floor and in the
- Researches credits, returns and late payments as needed. We
want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these
boxes?Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Minimum Experience. 1 year in building material industry with
basic knowledge of product.
- Special Skills. Ability to operate computer, calculator and
- Knowledge. Previous building supply knowledge.
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal and customer relation
- Education. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and up to 50 lbs
on a random basis.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a
work ethic to match.Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
- DailyPay - get paid DAILY.Build Your Future Today With Meek's
Lumber. Meek's Lumber is an equal opportunity employer of all
qualified individuals. We are committed to being a welcoming
workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse
backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of
being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the
ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+,
veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Rogers , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!