Posted on: November 13, 2023
Please Read Carefully:
As the end of the year is quickly approaching, one of our clients
is currently looking into finding a proven Civil Estimator who has
the ability to spearhead their daily operations in all facets.
Civil Estimator Requirements:
- 5+ years of direct experience in bidding on Underground
Utilities and Site Development projects, ensuring accurate cost
estimations and competitive proposals.
- Reviewing bids, change orders and approving both contracts and
- Reviewing and approving invoices and pay applications, tracking
- Working with the estimating, project management staff, and
field supervision on a daily basis concerning coordination.
- 70% of employee benefits paid
- 401k, PTO
- Company Truck
What to Do:
- Submit an Updated Resume by applying here.
- Any Questions? You can reach out to me (410)-363-8224 or email
- We will have a Phone Conversation so I can learn more about
yourself and most importantly, how I can assist with what you are
- Keep in mind, as a headhunter, I do catch unique opportunities
as they come so our conversations can help set you up for your
ideal opportunity whether it is this one or something else.
***ALL Talks are Confidential***
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: gpac, Rogers , Civil Estimator, Professions , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!