Cargo Claims Subrogation Specialist
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Document and investigate cargo claims as filed by a Transplace
customer and subsequently filed with the Transportation Service
Provider (TSP) who hauled the customer's freight.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
- Coordination of the Cargo Claims Process
- Record & scan claims notifications in myEZclaim.
- Produce acknowledgement to customer.
- Email cargo claims notification with TSP.
- Scan all correspondence between customer, Transplace and TSP
regarding individual cargo claims.
- System Updates-TSP Database, Mainframe.
- Communicate claims progress with operations personnel and
- Work closely with the Transplace Legal & Risk department as well
as the external customer to ensure compliance with regards to TSP
contracts and customer contracts.
- Work closely with accounting to ensure that Transplace meets the
TSP financial obligations with regards claims.
- Build and maintain a solid foundation/understanding of
transportation fundamentals and communicate that knowledge to their
peer group and employees.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE, & SKILLS
- This position requires a great deal of attention to detail and
communication skills. Candidate must be proficient in various
computer applications, such as Word, Excel, Access and
- Position requires extensive use of PC software to conduct
analysis, develop reporting and correspond with clients, TSP and
other members of the team.
- Must have the ability to positively interface with client and TSP
personnel ranging from financial officers, information systems
personnel, logistics professionals and legal representatives.
- Must have the ability to negotiate with TSP personnel with
regards to claims settlement.
- No travel required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 1 - 2 years of transportation/logistics is preferred and a strong
commitment to customer satisfaction is essential.
- The ideal candidate will possess an associate degree and/or a
minimum of three years of office procedures, primarily in a legal
- The job does not require travel but some flexibility in terms of
work hours is required.
Transplace, an Uber Freight company, powers one of the largest
managed transportation and logistics networks in the world. Its
tech-enabled services and solutions platform are backed by the
combination of innovative technology and a dedicated team of domain
experts, engineers, and data scientists. Transplace is committed to
thrilling its customers by consistently improving supply chain
performance and providing greater visibility and control of their
logistics networks. Companies of all sizes rely on Transplace to
deliver trusted outcomes through best-in-class logistics
management, strategic capacity, and cross-border services.
Follow the company on our social media pages and blogs:
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a
fundamental principle of Transplace, where employment is based upon
personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination
because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by
Keywords: Transplace, Rogers , Cargo Claims Subrogation Specialist, Professions , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!