Posted on: September 18, 2022
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide for the
integration of syndicated scanning data and/or demographic
information into graphical presentations and/or category management
business reviews within the assigned Marketing area.
- Coordinate with the branch marketing manager and/or the
category development manager to implement strategic plans developed
by sales and marketing for the market, hub, client or customer
- As directed, create business reviews and presentations dealing
with specific needs as they pertain to category management, top
line reports, and "New Client Interviews".
- Responsible for the use and understanding of IRI and ACNielsen
syndicated scanning data, Spectra Demographic data and systems
utilized to generate the information for category reviews.
- Analyze and create base marketing presentations for assigned
clients within the market, hub, client or customer team.
- Assist business managers, clients and/or trade contacts,
marketing and MIS departments in order to fulfill requirements as
needed within the market, hub, client or customer team.
- Participate in local market presentations and assist in the
operation of presentation equipment (computers, LCD Panel,
overhead, etc.) as required.
- Coordinate efforts and communications with the region's
marketing hub to ensure all information and analytical requirements
for the branch are being met.
- Visiting customers in the market with business managers may be
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prefer college degree or equivalent experience in marketing
analysis (or previous experience as a category analyst) with
specific knowledge or IRI and/or ACNielsen systems, data and their
uses in building category business reviews.
- Must be computer literate with a high degree of proficiency in
Windows and related software applications including Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, email, fax, database management, AC Nielsen, Spectra
(in offices where applicable) and IRI data.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must be able to operate a calculator, computer, printer, fax
machine, telephone and copy machine.
- Must be able to make presentations coupled with excellent
written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be attentive to detail and accurate.
- Must be able to effectively interact with peers, sales group
and management teams.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Work State US-AR-Rogers
Job ID 2022-212758
Work City Rogers
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 72756
Category Corporate Jobs
Keywords: Acosta, Rogers , Category Analyst, Professions , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!