Senior Production Business Manager
Posted on: July 25, 2022
About Us: VMLY&R
VMLY&R is a global brand and customer experience agency that
harnesses creativity, technology, and culture to create connected
brands. But what does that mean? It means we're a creative agency
that is built on the promise of collaboration and human connection.
Creating connected brands isn't just what we do - it's what we're
known for and who we are. We empower our clients to excel at the
intersection of "brand" and "customer experience," starting with
simple goals: Create work that becomes part of people's lives;
promote value for our clients; and, in the best of cases, help the
We're committed to building a united global network of creators and
thinkers, regardless of their age, race, skin color, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. With
over 12,000 employees across the globe, our influence is made
stronger by applying our collective experiences to tell stories
that not only sell products and experiences, but also guarantee
positive representations of all communities.
Our unique culture is rooted in a great deal of care for you and
your success. Above all else, we are committed to strengthening
your experience by ensuring your inner potential continues to be
We also offer about a dozen employee resource groups (ERGs) that
allow you to tap into your personal identities, interests and
passions. Our ERGs celebrate ethnic diversity, life as a working
parent or caregiver, neurodiversity, the LGBTQ+ community,
wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your interests, there is no
shortage of opportunities to get involved, so tap into our global
network and find where you can make your ideas come to life.
The Senior Production Business Manager is responsible for all
financial and legal aspects of production for all TV, radio, print
and integrated productions. They serve as an expert and main point
of contact for producers and for account management for all
* Manage and adhere to all company and client guidelines and
procedures in regard to production.
* Review scripts, decks/storyboards for any potential licensing,
copyright or legal issues.
* Ability to ballpark costs for productions, prepare specs that
incorporate both the agency and client guidelines.
* Analyze production and editorial bids and partnering with
producers though all phases of production.
* Prepare estimates, purchase orders, insurance documents and
production/editorial/music contracts/3rdparty licenses.
* Manage production budgets and cost control through final billing
of projects. Handle any billing issues and ensure proper legal
approvals are secured including any third-party trademark releases.
Compliance on all SOX audits.
* Interface with Account Management, Client Cost Consultants and
* Collaborate with account management to ensure timely release and
shipping of final commercials.
Skills & Experience
* Must be knowledgeable of the SAG/AFTRA/AFM union regulations.
* Have knowledge about Non-Union talent and contracting.
* Understanding of SOX regulations.
* Have knowledge of legal guidelines for commercial production,
licensing language, trademark, rights of privacy, copyright and
* Knowledge of AICP and AICE bid forms.
* Have experience working with international production and
overseas talent payment negotiations.
* Highly detail oriented, organized and solutions focused.
* Exceptional initiative, pitch-in, multitasking, attention to
detail and follow-through skills.
* Must have the ability to positively influence others, including a
calm and patient demeanor when facing stressful situations and
As the world leader in communications services, we rely on the
creativity of our people to deliver the best work for our clients.
In return, we invest in our employees by offering them a diverse
suite of benefits from best-in-class carriers, with enough choice
and flexibility to keep them and their families healthy and happy
today and tomorrow.
* Corporate gift matching program
* Paid time off for volunteering
* Paid parental leave
* Ranked No. 1 in advertising for our adoption assistance
* Corporate discounts
* VMLY&R Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team, which
guides, celebrates, and promotes cultural literacy; increases
employee engagement; recruits and retains a diverse workforce; and
builds internal opportunities for people to learn and grow.
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and considers
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status,
marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental
disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that
values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse
slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal. VMLY&R is a
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer.
Keywords: VMLY&R, Rogers , Senior Production Business Manager, Professions , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!