Senior Job Captain
Company: RDC-S111, Inc.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job Description RDC is an award-winning architectural firm with
a diverse portfolio of work. We are currently seeking a Senior Job
Captain to work in our office in Rogers, Arkansas. The ideal
candidate will have experience working on retail and commercial
projects. The position requires digital graphics experience,
hand-drawing ability, knowledge of commercial and office design,
good communication skills, and an ability to thrive in a team
environment.Position Summary: The Senior Job Captain is competent
in all conventional aspects of architectural practice with an
emphasis on the technical implementation of the project design.
Performs work requiring independent judgment and critical thinking.
Adapts standards and criteria to project requirements and possess a
diverse working knowledge of related disciplines. The Senior Job
Captain is responsible for coordination of the Contract Documents
and provides support and guidance to other technical staff as
needed to successfully deliver contracted work. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in architecture from an accredited program
- 8 or more years of experience in architectural practice with
focus on construction and roll out documentation preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of architectural detailing and current
- Advanced understanding of architectural design and related
- Advanced proficiency in REVIT and other business software and
their application to contract documents.
- Extensive knowledge of codes, consultant's coordination (civil,
mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural), and ability to
successfully complete the permitting process with minimal aid and
- Extensive knowledge of construction contract administration
- Has the ability to lead communication efforts with client and
Keywords: RDC-S111, Inc., Rogers , Senior Job Captain, Professions , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!