Electrical Designer 3 - 032, Rogers
Company: Benchmark Group
Posted on: November 17, 2020
Electrical Designer 3 - 032, Rogers
- General Information
- Job Title:Electrical Designer 3 - 032
- 1805 N 2nd Street
- Rogers, AR, 72756
- United States
- Employee Type:Full Time
- Minimum Experience:7 Years
- Required Degree:4 Year Degree
- Manage Others:Yes
- Contact information
- Name:Sharon E Cox
- Email: THIS EMAIL
- Description Duties and Responsibilities
- Create redlines, comments, and mark-ups.
- Interpret and apply applicable/fundamental codes for
- Assist/lead team in data collections or field verifications
including code calls, scope trips, and other items as needed.
- Communicate with team members, program manager(s), other
disciplines, outside vendors and Clients through multiple media to
obtain necessary information for documents.
- Interface with Program Clients under the supervision of the
- Make independent recommendations and decisions on procedures
used during design process; communicate these decisions with other
members of the project team.
- Organize and prepare necessary project/program related
materials such as reports and travel packets, including
stamping/packaging of documents as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of estimate/opinion of probable
- Implement process improvement activities/tasks to improve
program team`s efficiency.
- Perform design in collaboration with the Project team, Program
Manager, Senior Team Members, and/or Professional of Record.
- Produce a variety of project documents for multiple project
types based on general guidelines set by Client and Senior
- Provide technical training, guidance, and oversight to
designers within specific programs/disciplines.
- Recognize and communicate scope and design changes to project
- Assist with response to and coordination of RFI`s, bid
questions, submittal reviews and set-up Change Orders as
- Review and perform quality control of documents prepared by
other designers by reviewing them for accuracy and scope of
- Review and/or edit specifications within project requirements
in collaboration with the Senior Staff. (Includes
coordinating/confirming specific, specialty, or complex
items/systems in the specifications.)
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced Designers. Skills and
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks,
set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting
relationships with Clients and co-workers.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal
- Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving
- Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
- Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Handle confidential matters properly.
- Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete your
- RequirementsMinimum Must have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor`s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
from an accredited college or university and 3 year work experience
in the Electrical field and/or Electrical design industry.
- 7 years of work experience in the Electrical field or
Electrical design industry.
- 2 years of education from a college or technical school in the
Electrical field or related and 5 years work experience in the
Electrical field and/or Electrical design industry.
- Combination of education and experience may be considered in
place of a degree. Preferred Qualifications:
- Applicable work experience with Revit and/or AutoCAD.
- Specialized experience or applicable design experience in
[healthcare facilities, educational facilities, churches,
hospitality, retail/commercial design, energy audits, etc.]
- SummaryProficient Designer in multiple types of projects in
multiple programs. Able to efficiently complete sophisticated
prototypical design for multiple types of buildings and Clients
with little to no supervision within budget guidelines and Client
standards in a progressive manner.
Keywords: Benchmark Group, Rogers , Electrical Designer 3 - 032, Rogers, Professions , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!