JANITOR (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) Openings at Roger City Schools
Company: Compass Group North America
Posted on: May 19, 2019
- We have several openings for full & part-time
- Location: Roger City Schools - 2300 S Dixieland Rd Rogers, AR
72756. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T; Day and Night shifts available, more
details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior janitor experience preferred, able to work
with minimum supervision.If you have a positive attitude and a love
for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.SSC
Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and
value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest
asset. By utilizing our associates knowledge and experience
alongside SSC s extensive training, providing supportive
management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as
well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a
workforce that differentiates us from our competitors. SSC Services
for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service
Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you
to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct
their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every
step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness
through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do
attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and
throughout the Compass world.Full time associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits Summary: Keeps buildings clean and
orderly. Performs heavy cleaning duties, including cleaning floors,
shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures
and infection control plans.
- Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place
furniture back in correct placement.
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and
equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to
maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to
complete the task.
- Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county
- Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.Req ID:
Keywords: Compass Group North America, Rogers , JANITOR (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) Openings at Roger City Schools, Other , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!