SVP CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT
Posted on: March 13, 2019
- Develops and sustains deep relationships with Employer corporate/regional customers, acts as the single point of contact for the customers across Employer.
- Proactively and ongoing advocates and influences operational excellence on behalf of the customer within and across Employer through ongoing engagement and collaboration.
- Understands Employer profitability and customer performance across every area of the business and services provided; provides recommendations on resources, efficiencies, and champions efforts to improve profitability.
- Develops capability and expansion based on ongoing customer development, identifying potential areas of growth.
- Uses data and analytics across sources to provide proactive consumer and business insights to customers as well to problem solve independently and creatively.
- Develops and evolves current contracts through the creation of unique, innovative Employer solutions based on customer needs, industry and market best practices, combined with the broad and deep understanding of Employer offerings.
- Provides competitive insights to evolve Employer s business, identifying service gaps, new offerings as a company, innovative solutions to current customer problems, and broad thought leadership to drive customer growth.
- Protect all existing revenue while continuing to grow our customer s business by maximizing opportunities.
- Own Employer s execution of national projects and customer sales plans (and any problems that arise) to drive proactive customer communication and satisfaction.
- Attract, motivate, engage and retain talented individuals on their team. Develop internal talent, lead and champion efforts and methods to inspire and guide individuals toward higher levels of performance.NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.\QualificationsPerformance Metrics: Targeted revenue (existing and new Business Development) Customer service (NPS)Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptionally strong collaboration skills
- Comfortable at managing and negotiating through influence
- Skilled communicator with strong presentation and interpersonal skills, knows when to listen and when to verbally respond, understands impact of non-verbal behavior
- Leads with professional maturity across all situations
- Strong business and financial acumen, including a sense of fiduciary responsibility
- Good understanding of the industry, sales leadership and marketing
- Independent problem solver and decision maker
- Able to synthesize and appropriately leverage insights gained from data and analysis
- Creative, innovative solution-selling and go-to-market approach that meet customers known and unknown needs
- Synthesis of information and data from multiple sources to understand potential areas of customer development; and data-driven decision making
- Strong, ongoing management through influence across multiple stakeholders with contradictory demands
- Strategic, progressive thinker that is always looking for competitive insights to expand capabilitiesEducation: Bachelor s degree (B. A.) from a four year university or equivalent work experience.Experience: Experience: Eight to twelve years of retail, marketing and/or customer developmentPhysical Demands: NoneSpecific Skills: Excel, Power Point, working knowledge of Nielsen and syndicated data sourcesSpecial Skills: Strong communication and people skills. Must possess collaboration and influencing skills. Ability to be a clear communicator, strategic thinker, and problem solver. Must have ability to effectively prioritize demands and follow through on commitments.Supervisory Responsibilities: VariousWorking Conditions: Office & Field environmentTravel Requirements: Varies, 30 - 50%Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Rogers , SVP CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT, Other , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!