Company: Inland Real Estate
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Ranch at Pinnacle Pointe apartments in Rogers, AR has an opening
for a Leasing Consultant! (www.liveatpinnaclepoint.com)
We are currently looking for an ambitious leasing consultant who is
motivated by the opportunity to work for an hourly wage plus bonus.
The Leasing Consultant is the property's sales representative whose
primary duties are to greet prospects, professionally present the
features and benefits of the community while touring apartment
homes, and secure lease agreements from qualified persons. The
ideal candidate is service-oriented with exceptional communication
skills and strives to make current residents feel welcome and
comfortable in their community.
We offer full-time employees health benefits, paid vacation and
sick time, 401k with a match, and more! Excellent growth potential
as the portfolio expands.
* Personally, manage every aspect of the leasing process with
* Always demonstrate the highest customer service to future tenants
and current residents.
* Guide clients on tours, the application process, and close
* Close sales on units to ensure maximized occupancy at all times
as well as offering additional products or services to ensure
customer satisfaction and maximize revenue flow.
* Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of prospective and
current client history.
* Answer phone, email, and in-person communication in a timely and
* Handles resident concerns and requests with a positive customer
service attitude to ensure resident satisfaction with
* Provides follow-through and assistance to Property Manager and
support groups in coordinating the on-going maintenance of the
* Maintains community appearance and ensures repairs are noted and
completed which requires regular community inspections and
* Assists Property Manager with training all on-site staff to
achieve operational goals of assigned property
* Other duties as assigned
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Requires strong sales and/or leasing experience
* High-level of interpersonal communication skills
* Able to maintain high energy, friendly demeanor, and perform in a
* Able to perform entry to intermediate level mathematic functions
without additional personnel assistance.
* National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) desired.
* Computer proficient in Microsoft Office and type at least 30
words per minute. Yardi experience a plus
* Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with
prospects or residents.
* Be able to work evenings and weekends if requested.
* Conducts all business in accordance with company policies and
procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, and the
Fair Credit Reporting Act. Abide by all federal, state, and local
laws and any other codes pertaining to apartments and property
Inland Residential Real Estate Services, Inc. (an entity within The
Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc.) is a full-service
professional property management firm specializing in the
management of multi-family housing properties nationwide.
Experience, professionalism, and loyalty are just a few of the many
things that set IRRES apart in the multifamily property management
arena. Building relationships is at the heart of everything we do.
Our communities feature a variety of styles to meet your needs with
updated appliances and finishes, and resort-like clubhouses with
community rooms, pools and gathering areas.
We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks and
drug screening is performed on all new hires, in accordance with
applicable laws and regulations. To the extent permitted by
applicable laws and regulations, the Company treats marijuana as an
illegal substance, and applicants may be denied employment if a new
hire tests positive for marijuana.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for
all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, familial, marital or
veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected
We are an E-Verify employer. Please click the following link to
Keywords: Inland Real Estate, Rogers , Leasing Consultant, Other , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!