PRN Clinical Liaison - Rogers, AR
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
If you love healthcare but would like to try something new this may
be the opportunity for you!
As a Clinical Liaison, you will have the ability to use your
clinical skills while working in a strategic business environment.
Successful Liaisons will educate the community about the services
provided by Kindred and will develop and maintain positive
relationships with families, caregivers, medical professionals and
the communities we serve. Through the building of long term
relationships, the Liaison will facilitate the identification and
assessment of medically appropriate patients for potential
admission to the acute rehabilitation setting. In addition, the
- Reviews patient medical charts and understands pharmaceuticals,
test results, therapy evaluations, pre-existing conditions, and has
a general medical knowledge of the patient.
- Interacts clearly and professionally with patients and
families, while gathering additional clinical information and past
- Conducts thorough patient assessments to identify patients for
potential admission into the system.
- Completes detailed Pre-Admission Screens, according to facility
policies and procedures, KHRS policies and procedures, and payer
- Targets area research including analysis of like programs and
alternative levels of care.
- Provides patient updates to physicians, payers, case managers,
social workers and other relevant persons.
- Develops educational and community relations plans in
consultation with Program Director, Medical Director, and Nurse
- Maintains effective communication with patients, families,
healthcare providers, employers, clients and team members.
- Participates in team meetings along with Medical Director,
Program Director, Nurse Manager, Therapy Coordinator, and others,
- Functions as a resource for and provides team members with
in-service/cross-training on acute rehabilitation criteria,
diagnostic case mix management, coding, etc., as
- Participates in Clinical Program Development as identified
through market demand.
- Educates specific specialized physicians on quality, programs,
accreditations, and regulations on inpatient acute
License and Education:
- Valid state driver's license and own reliable transportation
- Clinical licensure required.
- College degree required.
- A track record of successful experience in a health care
setting, strong interpersonal skills, and experience working with
physicians, nursing management, discharge planners, case managers,
and social workers.
- Clinical experience required.
- Knowledge of acute hospitals and post-acute settings
If you are a currentKindred employeeClick Here.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Rogers , PRN Clinical Liaison - Rogers, AR, Other , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!