Company: Village on the Park Rogers
Posted on: September 18, 2022
The Aspenwood Company has opportunities for full and part-time
Servers at our Village on the Park Rogers location an Independent
and Assisted Living with Memory Care senior community.Hourly Pay
Rate: $12.50/hr. - $13.65/hr.$350 Sign On Bonus, $175 after 30
days, $175 after 90 days, Full Time onlyShifts Available:6:00 a.m.
- 2:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.4 days on 3 days off.Must be
available to work holidays and weekends,The Server is responsible
to provide residents and guests a service that exceeds their
expectations, at all times, in our dining room and at functions
where food is served. Must desire to work with seniors and have a
tolerance for behaviors associated with dementia and other aging
processes.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that the dining room is clean and is set up to company
standards for all meals and functions, and that it is kept
- Ensure all residents and guests are greeted with a smile and
that each resident has a place to sit.
- Take food orders, present to kitchen staff and deliver meals to
residents and guests in a proper and timely manner.
- Ensures accurate fulfillment of orders and checks food
- Respond quickly to resident and guest requests. Interact with
guests in the dining room to ensure their satisfaction.
- Ensure that drinks are poured and refilled timely.
- Adhere to all food handling, food service, safety and
- Assists setting tables, removing dirty dishes, disposing of
waste materials, and restocking inventory.
- Assist in cleaning and setting up the serving area according to
company standards and ensure that it is kept clean.
- Ensure residents safety by removing all walkers from the dining
room and return to resident immediately upon finishing meal.
- Ensure that each resident or guest feels that they are the most
important person to you, and that you find pleasure in serving
- Fully understand the menu and be able to explain the selections
to the residents and guests.
- Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness and
- Attend all inservices as required.
- Member of the communitys emergency response team.
- Maintains a professional appearance and good personal hygiene
per company policies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Must be or become within 60 days an accredited food handler per
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 6 months to one year of related experience preferred.
- Great customer service attitude. Ability to interact well with
staff, residents and guests.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Able to work independently or work with others in the
completion of assigned tasks.The Aspenwood Companyconsiders the
health and safety of its residents, family members, and team
members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with
The Aspenwood Companyare conditioned on completing and passing a
background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine
programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing
requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when
Keywords: Village on the Park Rogers, Rogers , Server, Other , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!