Company: Morada Rogers
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Must have outgoing fun personality. Must love working in a
retirement community with elderlyResponsibilities: -
- Utilizes proper food handling and food service techniques.
- Takes meal/drink orders and serves meals in a friendly and
- Assures resident/guest is satisfied with their meals.
- Maintains knowledge of all specials and general description of
all food items and explains to residents or guests.
- Maintains assigned tables and surrounding area in a complete
state of cleanliness, appearance and readiness.
- Follows daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules.
- Assists with orientation and training of new food servers.
- Practices all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Sets-up and cleans the Dining Room while maintaining or
exceeding hospitality and service standards. -
- Maintains or exceeds standards of appearance, cleanliness,
personal sanitation, and hygiene.
- Performs and completes opening and closing checklist
- Assists in dining room and surrounding areas for proper
directional flow, organization and supplies placement.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in fine dining preferred. -Benefits: In
addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Morada
offers a comprehensive benefit package. - - Eligible team members
are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and
paid holidays. -Team members are eligible to participate in our
outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance
Program and accident insurance policies. Thank you for your
interest in Morada Senior Living careers. - If you have any
questions about the position you are applying for, please contact
the community directly. - EOE D/V -
Keywords: Morada Rogers, Rogers , Server, Other , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!