Spa Associate (Part-Time)
Company: Rogers Embassy Suites
Posted on: July 31, 2022
The primary purpose of the Spa Associate is to provide guests with
an excellent spa experience, ensuring guests receive professional
and personalized service.
The Spa Associate will be tasked with the following duties,
responsibilities, and assignments:
- Greet guests entering the spa , determine nature and purpose of
visit, and direct or escort them to specific destination ;
- Manage telephone calls to the Spa, including answer ing , screen
ing , or forward ing
- Schedule and calendar appointments ;
- Explain spa menu, pricing and other policies to guests ;
- Support administrative tasks, such as proofreading / transcribing
handwritten information and filing/ maintaining records ;
- Maintain, clean, and disinfect retail area;
- Process payments, receipts, and records for spa services ;
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary
purpose of the position.
Keywords: Rogers Embassy Suites, Rogers , Spa Associate (Part-Time), Other , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!