Written Content Intern
Posted on: July 26, 2022
Our Written Content Intern ensures the excellence of OneStone
clients' written copy across a broad range of categories and
ecommerce platforms, with a goal of maximizing visibility through
search and providing the best customer experience on the product
page.OneStone simplifies ecommerce management for brands and
manufacturers by providing a broad range of services across
multiple platforms. We provide our clients with strategic support,
daily management, product page development, on platform
advertising, chargeback/dispute management, analytics/reporting,
supply chain expertise, and more for Amazon, Walmart.com,
homedepot.com, and other retailers.We are looking for humble,
hungry, smart people that exemplify our core values of
Transparency, Relationship, Ownership & Teamwork.We love to serve.
We love to innovate. We love to work together.Responsibilities of
this role include:
- Execute quality control system for OneStone written content
(review & edit).
- Research and deliver top keywords and phrases.
- Convert, organize, and track writing files.
- Develop knowledge of best practices per retail platform.
- Ensure that all content represents our clients' brands and is
aligned to each platform.To Thrive in this Role:
- Experience in product focused technical or copy writing
- Excellent written communicator and editor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Enjoy working with a team
- Detail and administration minded
- Able to balance efficiency with attention to detail
- Strength to speak with candor
- Excited about an environment that changes quickly
- Entrepreneurial spirit - the desire to learn quickly and learn
- At ease with and able to quickly adapt to varying technology
- Capable of overseeing a lot of moving pieces
Keywords: OneStone, Rogers , Written Content Intern, Other , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!