School Based Supervisor (Rogers, AR)
Company: Burrell Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Looking to feed your desire to give to your community and
support those who need a helping hand? Look no further! Not only is
Burrell growing the amount of its resources, services, and
facilities to assist as many communities as possible, it also
provides plenty of opportunity for growth in your current field and
the freedom to explore others. Our culture and our environment are
unlike any other. We offer highly-competitive pay and a full range
of top-notch full-time employee benefits such as:
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance ProgramJob Description:"We are truly in the
business of saving lives"
- Dr. C.J. Davis; President and CEOWant to know what it's like to
work at Burrell?Click on the link below to find out -Burrell
Behavioral Health - Join our Team! - YouTube-SCHOOL BASED
SUPERVISORROGERS, ARKANSASThe School Based Supervisor's primary
role is to supervise School Based Clinical Providers and School
Based Qualified Behavioral Health Providers.Administrative
- Participate in hiring staff for School-Based Services
- Hold regularly scheduled individual supervisory sessions and
team meetings with supervisees. Accompany SB-QBHPs to see clients
at their school on a periodic basis to assure worker safety and
- Holds regularly scheduled clinical supervision and observation
for Community Based QBHPs.
- Assist supervisees in identification of referral needs and the
effective management of their time, as dictated by DBHS standards
and departmental needs.
- Participates in staffing of clients to identify problems and
establish goals and objectives for treatment and assumes management
responsibilities for cases assigned.
- Participate in the quality assurance process both in presenting
or facilitating the presenting of cases and situations and in
giving input in cases and situations.
- Participate in the development of initial treatment plans
(TPs), TP reviews every 180-day, and discharges/transfers as
- Review all travel vouchers and certify that mileage claimed is
reasonable and for medically necessary activities.
- Be readily available to serve as back up to supervisees when
supervisees are unavailable (due to being with other clients,
sickness, vacation, etc.) or in need of additional expertise.
Become involved in direct crisis intervention during regular
business hours and as needed on a call down basis after hours or on
- Provide individual, group, family and/or other practical
counseling utilizing his/her experience and ability to meet the
needs of the client and the goals of treatment, and engages in any
other activities that meet those needs and goals
- Provides and/or coordinates a comprehensive follow-up to all
clients for whom he/she has been responsible.
- Review all critical intervention plans and situations in which
plans are implemented; participate in monthly case reviews of
- Participates in emergency services in order to provide rapid
aid in cases of emotional crisis.Qualifications:
- Master's degree or licensed professional with post licensure
experience in mental health.
- Prefer an Arkansas State license as a Psychologist, LMSW, LCSW,
LAC or LPC.
- Acceptable recent driving record
- Driver's license and auto insuranceMP123We are an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and encourage
applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or
veteran status, or to other non-work related factors.Burrell is a
Smoke and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Keywords: Burrell Behavioral Health, Rogers , School Based Supervisor (Rogers, AR), Other , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!