Company: Acorn Influence
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Who is Acorn: the Influence Company?We create mutually
beneficial relationships between brands and influencers, building
true lifetime value for all involved (brand, blogger & consumer),
and we make it simple and affordable. Our executive team is
composed of social, retail, technology, and agency experts. We
celebrate the art of storytelling by connecting people with
stories, not logos. We equip our influencers to impact the lives of
their readers through great stories and delight our clients with
content that matters. -Account Supervisor Job Description:The
Account Supervisor functions as a leader of program deliverables
across key accounts. Primary role is to provide leadership as the
face of the client team during the structuring and development,
execution and analysis of account/brand-specific programs. The
Account Supervisor is responsible for oversight for key accounts as
well as serving as the strategic support for program initiatives.
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for providing support to
Account Managers in the successful set-up and execution of
activations including but not limited to budget planning, tactic
development, creative visioning, and monitoring and real-time
optimization of KPIs. -Responsibilities:
- Develop and own key influencer relationships that build a
trust-based partnership with client teams, agency partners, and
- Supervise and/or directly manage program execution, budgets,
tracking, and campaign reporting in accordance with company systems
- Supervise Managers on larger scale programs to provide
additional support and oversight as needed
- Manage deployment readiness and resource alignment by ensuring
an accurate understanding of mutually agreed on client deliverables
(e.g., terms and conditions, service-level agreements) and ensuring
knowledge is dispersed amongst personnel engaged in the post-sale
- Advanced level influencing skills ability to manage internal
and external boundaries, set expectations, and build alignment at
varying management levels/client interface.
- Troubleshoot and monitor operational issues.
- Successfully present reports (i.e. weekly, monthly, and
quarterly reviews) to all necessary stakeholders to review and
improve business impact.
- Perform project management duties to include; event program
tracking, timeline development and management, budget management,
pre- and post-campaign analysis, and reporting.
- Supervise team members and monitor their daily reporting and
- Develop effective client and influencer relationships to
facilitate communication and execution to ensure that deliverables
are successfully achieved.
- Target, identify and ideate development and gain client
interest of future business expansion.
- Responsible for monitoring and adjusting project budgets and
billing to ensure accuracy and timeliness. Responsible for
oversight of timeline revisions.
- Responsible for developing and evolving client services
processes, roles and responsibilities and staffing and departmental
- Advanced level insight skills ability to identify and develop
robust data on internal and external operations (especially
regarding customer expectations and alternatives) and transform
that data into decisions that balance risk with reward.
- Reports to VP, Client Services -What we are looking for:
- (Preferred) 4-6 years of relevant working experience preferably
in: -Marketing, Client Service, Public Relations or
- Education :
- (Preferred) Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, AD/PR,
Communications or other related fields or equivalent prior work
experience -Our ideal candidate will:
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from
one to another with frequent interruptions and competing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative self-start with strong relationship, organization,
negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Be very organized with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Have the ability to effectively present and communicate to
- Create, maintain, and grow relationships with clients and
- Have a positive, team-player attitude and desire to serve both
clients and influencers
- Be adaptable to learning new tools and technology -Whats
important to us:
- Meaningful relationships - When everyone feels valued magic
happens. Mutually beneficial relationships are built on respect,
honest communication, fun, loyalty and commitment. We crave
meaningful relationships between our clients, our contributors, and
each other. We seek to enable meaningful relationships between our
contributors and their audiences.
- Listening to understand - We ask until we understand the goals
of our clients and our contributors, which allows us to create the
right opportunity at the right time for the right people.
- Keep it real. Keep it simple. - Contributors are people,
clients are people and were people. We seek to joyfully
uncomplicate life for everyone.
- Care. Really care. - What can we do to add value to a
conversation, a campaign, or a life?
- Keep moving -- Pivot, iterate, be agile and adaptable. -Acorn:
the Influence Company is headquartered in Rogers, AR. This position
is a remote role. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Acorn Influence, Rogers , Account Supervisor, Other , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!