$15.61/hr, plus $500 new hire bonus, see details below
Machine Operator Position: Seeking Machine Operator position at
our Rogers, AR location. Starting pay $15.61 during 45 days of work
probationary period then no less than $17.06.
Job Summary: Required to operate various manufacturing equipment
to produce corrugated containers in a fast- paced manufacturing
environment. Must be available to work any shift in a 3-shift
environment. Must be available to work mandatory overtime both
daily and weekend work as required.
- Ability to successfully pass a math test, background check and
pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Follow all established processes and procedures
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety regulations and
- Follows specific directions
- Able to read tape measure and perform basic math used in
- Picks up parts, paper, objects and residue off the floor and
around work stations.
- Able to operate power hand tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 50 - 75 pounds consistently - NON CLIMATE
Education & Work Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Prior manufacturing experience preferred
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide
differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in
the marketplace. WestRock’s 42,000 team members support customers
around the world from more than 250 operating and business
locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/
Please submit your application at
Shift start: 7:00AM or 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 - 12 hours
Shift start time is 645am for 1st, 2:45 pm for 2nd and 10:45 pm for
3rd. Must be available to work any shift in this 3 shift operation.
Must be available to work overtime both daily and/or weekends as
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$500 new hire incentive
After successful completion of probationary period.
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.