Supply Chain Technical Lead- Manager- Consulting- Location OPEN
Posted on: September 22, 2022
At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you
are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and
technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on
your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better,
too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and
a better working world for all.The opportunityThe position serves
as a technical lead in the Technology Solutions Delivery practice
of EY. You will be working in the Supply Chain domain using leading
supply chain management (SCM) technology products such as Blue
Yonder, Kinaxis, Logility, OM Partners etc. You will be responsible
for design, development and deployment of technology solutions
technical architecture, integrations with upstream/downstream
systems, data mapping and migration. You will also be expected to
provide business development assistance. You will also be working
with and leading small to large teams onshore and offshore.Your key
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, product owners, end
users, and other stakeholders to facilitate, gather, and understand
business requirements, from a data and integration
- Lead design, development and deployment of quality technology
solutions in collaboration with product workstream owners, solution
configurators, technology partners, and other stakeholders.
- Manage client expectations and provide oversight for technical
resources and suppliers.
- Provide high and detail estimates for new data-mapping and
integration development and enhancements.
- Plan development resources to produce deliverables on time.
Developing, managing and updating project plans using collaborative
project management tools and keeping them up to date.
- Translate business and functional requirements into technical
design and approaches to ensure they meet/exceed business
requirements. Seek and evaluate alternative approaches that
simplify design, minimize resource requirements, and improve user
- Develop technology solution architecture and strategies
(technical and integration architecture, integration strategy, data
strategy between ERP, staging, and APS solutions).
- Map data between supply chain package (such as Blue Yonder,
Kinaxis, etc.) and standard source ERPs like SAP and Oracle.
Develop data migration strategies and plans.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, developments,
technologies, and new supply chain technology capabilities.
Actively sharing these with team members and applying to existing
- Model effective collaborative behaviors when working with
individuals, teams, clients, and technology partners. Follow Agile
practices and approaches, and actively contributing to Agile
ceremonies.To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree and 10 or more years of related work
experience in supply chain solution development
- Three or more years of experience in a lead role
- Five or more years of technical integration and data
development experience, with a strong understanding of the APS data
model for any one or more of the leading SCM technologies (such as
Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, Logility etc.)
- In-depth knowledge and experience of designing, developing and
deploying integration solutions using tools like MuleSoft, Dell
Boomi, Talend, SnapLogic etc.
- Knowledge and experience of integration options and pre-build
adapters provided by SCM technology platforms (such as Blue Yonder,
Kinaxis, Logility etc.)
- Good data model knowledge of one or more of Blue Yonder (SCPO
for Manufacturing), Kinaxis and Logility platform solutions
- Experience integrating supply chain packages with standard ERPs
(preferably SAP and or Oracle)
- Working knowledge of supply chain domains including but not
limited to Advanced Planning & Scheduling, Transportation
Management, Control Tower etc.
- Working knowledge of report writers such as Cognos, Actuate,
BIRT and Crystal
- Working knowledge of SQL development in Oracle and MS SQL
- The willingness to expand horizons and gain competency on
multiple SCM technology and integration stacks
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal). Able to
clearly communicate with leadership and colleagues about technical
capabilities, limitations, issues, and recommendations
- Experience managing complex technical projects with diverse
global stakeholders and detailed, interdependent requirements
- Experience with Agile practices and associated tools
- The flexibility to travel up to 60% of a work scheduleIdeally,
you'll also have
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS,
Mathematics, or related field
- An MBA or MS degree
- Experience with development of solutions using SnowflakeWhat we
look forWe're interested in passionate leaders with strong vision
and a desire to stay on top of trends in the analytics industry. If
you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve the full
potential of their data, this role is for
you.#FY23TSD#FY23TSDtecharchWhat we offerWe offer a competitive
compensation package where youll be rewarded based on your
performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental
coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time
off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, youll decide how
much vacation time you need based on your own personal
circumstances. Youll also be granted time off for designated EY
Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and
other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical,
financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: Youll develop the mindset and skills to
navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: Well provide the tools and
flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: Well give you the insights, coaching
and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: Youll be embraced for who you
are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.If
you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please
contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. Its
yours to build.EY - Building a better working worldEY exists to
build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for
clients, people and society and build trust in the capital
markets.Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over
150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients
grow, transform and operate.Working across assurance, consulting,
law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions
to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world
today.EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer
providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected
basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with
applicable law.EY is committed to providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a
qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance
applying online or need to request an accommodation during the
interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2
(HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services
Center), which will route you to EYs Talent Shared Services Team or
email SSC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Keywords: EY, Rogers , Supply Chain Technical Lead- Manager- Consulting- Location OPEN, IT / Software / Systems , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!