Company: Rogers Embassy Suites
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Make a Difference:
The primary purpose of the Banquet Associate is to provide guests
with an excellent banquet experience.
What You'll Be Doing:
The Banquet Associate will be tasked with the following duties,
responsibilities, and assignments:
- S et up / breakdown banquet meeting space per Banquet Event Order
instructions , including tables, table complements (salt, pepper,
sugar, breadsticks, etc.), table linens, table settings, center
pieces, dishes, audio-visual equipment, and all other event
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of
banquet spaces , before, during and after event s ;
- Maintain communication with the guest contact person for guest
needs and provide excellent customer service to all guests ;
- Serve all food and beverages to guests per company standards
- Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and
- Manage audio-visual equipment during events ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures,
including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions
to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary
purpose of the position.
Bring Your Experience:
Preferred Prior Experience:
6 m onths s erving experience for medium to large groups
High School diploma or equivalent
Required Licenses/ Certification:
Food Safety certificate or complete training during initial 90
Alcohol certification or complete training during initial 90
Ability to lift, pull and push up to 50 lbs.
Ability to bend and squat repeatedly Ability to walk and stand for
duration of scheduled shift
F lexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights,
weekends and holidays.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium
Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition
reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business;
as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates,
their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and
leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great
place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con
discapacidad y veteranos
Keywords: Rogers Embassy Suites, Rogers , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!