Company: HealthCare Traveler Jobs
Posted on: January 27, 2023
More about the job
Host Healthcare is the #1 ranked travel healthcare company in the
U.S. with an immediate option for this RN position in Rogers, AR.
Sign-up here to submit your application for this role or for more
information about this role, contact a member of our team at [email
protected] or (800) 585-1299 .
Estimated pay packages are based on bill rates at the time this job
was posted. Bill rates can change frequently and without notice.
Exact pay packages may vary based on guaranteed hours, distance
being traveled, and customizations available to travelers.
Why Choose Host Healthcare?
Passionate and transparent team members have made Host Healthcare
the agency of choice for new and experienced travelers looking for
opportunities far away and close to home. Starting the day you
apply, we`ll help you navigate each step of the process. Our
recruiters act not only as your dedicated travel career mentor but
also become your number one advocate. When you work with us, you
can trust that we will help you with everything from travel, to
housing, and acting as the liaison between you and the
Travel Happy With Host Healthcare!
Some of the industry-leading benefits enjoyed by Host Healthcare
travel nurses and travel allied healthcare professionals
- Access to thousands of jobs in every state in the U.S. and at
all major healthcare facilities
- Day One Medical, Dental, and Vision with low premiums
- Keep your benefits for up to 30 days between assignments
- 401(k) matching available
- Personalized Compensation Packages
- The Highest Referral Bonus in the Travel Nursing and Allied
- Paid, Private, Fully Furnished, Pet-Friendly Housing
- Dedicated Recruiter and 24/7 Customer Care Line
- Per Diem Allowance and Paid Travel
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Free Liability Coverage
- Voluntary Benefits: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity,
Accident, and Pet Insurance
- Equal Employment Opportunity
We are committed to provide unparalleled service and we will do
whatever we can to ensure your assignment is as pleasant as
If you are interested in this position, please contact your
recruiter and reference Job #1248988
Keywords: HealthCare Traveler Jobs, Rogers , RN, Healthcare , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!