Company: Rogers Embassy Suites
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Make a Difference:
The primary purpose of the Massage Therapist is to provide guests
with an excellent spa experience through administering
professional, personalized massages and other services offered.
What You'll Be Doing:
The Massage Therapist will be tasked with the following duties,
responsibilities, and assignments:
- Deliver all treatments as defined on the service menu ;
- Ensure that work areas are clean and set according to established
- Educate guest about proper skin care, answer ing guest questions
in knowledgeable and professional manner ;
- Create client cards with treatment notes ;
- Suggest to the guest other beneficial treatments offered in the
spa and recommend products for home use ;
- Complete commission/hours/tips sheet and turn in on assigned
dates to the Spa Supervisor ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary
purpose of the position.
Bring Your Experience:
Required Prior Experience:
Prior customer service experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Licenses/ Certification:
Current State License
Ability to lift, pull and push up to 30 pounds
F lexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights,
weekends and holidays.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium
Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition
reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business;
as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates,
their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and
leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great
place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con
discapacidad y veteranos
Keywords: Rogers Embassy Suites, Rogers , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!