Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - PRN - Kindred at Mercy Hospital
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Job # 435540 Date posted 07/05/2022
Location: Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
City/State: Rogers, AR
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist Assistant
to work per diem for our company. You will work in a team where you
will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under
the supervision of the Occupational Therapist, you will implement
the patient's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or
physically impaired patients to participate in tasks to restore,
reinforce, and enhance their performance.
* Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other
team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in
* Assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient
* Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst
Rehabilitation, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting
* Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
* Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
* Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of
the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance
Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable
* Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational
Therapy Association (AOTA).
* Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program
culminating in an associate;s degree.
* Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or
equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
* CPR certification (when required).
* Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Rogers , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - PRN - Kindred at Mercy Hospital, Healthcare , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!