Specialty Clinic RN - Cardiology
Posted on: May 15, 2022
$2000 RN Sign-On Bonus Available!
Responsible for providing professional IV administration and
nursing care to clinic patients under the supervision of physician
/ nurse practitioner and the Clinic Manager.
- Experience: 2 years nursing experience required. Prior
physician office experience, preferred.
- Required Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing
- Certifications:Current Arkansas license as a registered
nurse.Current certification in CPR.
- Other:Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
(Additional languages preferred.) Basic computer
knowledge.Additional languages preferred.
Key Mercy Benefits:
- Regular performance incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers
enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of
your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to
pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience
through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're
expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it
Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse,
Cardiology,Specialty Nurse, Specialty RN, #readytohire, healthcare,
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, Rogers , Specialty Clinic RN - Cardiology, Healthcare , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!