Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: May 7, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Mammography Tech for a
contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic
- Valid state radiology registration as required by state
- Two years of Mammographic Technologist experience preferred,
ideally in a critical care setting.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Mammography Tech is to perform
specialized examinations of the breast to help in the diagnosis and
treatment of breast disease in women patients.
- Prepare for and assist the Radiologist in the completion of
intricate mammography examinations, including breast biopsies.
- Produce high quality films for the radiologist to
- Complete patient education regarding the exam.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff
and customers, incorporating national patient safety
initiatives.About Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint
Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since
1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
Experience -.If qualified and interested, please call for immediate
consideration.MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability,
marital status or veteran status.Key Words: Mammo Tech, Mammography
Technician, Mammography Technologist
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Rogers , Mammography Tech, Healthcare , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!