School Based Licensed Therapist - Rogers & Eureka Springs - $$$ SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Burrell Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Looking to feed your desire to give to your community and
support those who need a helping hand? Look no further! Not only is
Burrell growing the amount of its resources, services, and
facilities to assist as many communities as possible, it also
provides plenty of opportunity for growth in your current field and
the freedom to explore others. Our culture and our environment are
unlike any other. We offer highly-competitive pay and a full range
of top-notch full-time employee benefits such as:
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance ProgramJob Description:"We are truly in the
business of saving lives"
- Dr. C.J. Davis; President and CEOWant to know what it's like to
work at Burrell?Click on the link below to find out -Burrell
Behavioral Health - Join our Team! - YouTube-School Based Licensed
Mental Health Professional - Therapist(Year-Round Employment)Rogers
& Eureka Springs, Arkansas$$$ SIGN ON BONUS INCLUDED $$$
- BURRELL IS HRSA - NHSC APPROVED
- BURRELL PROVIDES LICENSURE SUPERVISION FOR THOSE WITH LAC, PLPC
or LMSW (subject to availability)
- BURRELL OFFERS OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU TO PROVIDE SUPERVISION &
EARN EXTRA INCOME WITH YOUR LPC, LCSW, or LP.We are looking for a
full-time mental health therapist in the Rogers and Eureka Springs,
Arkansas areas to provide services to youth and family as a School
Based provider. This position would include a substantial salary,
excellent full-time employee benefits, paid time-off, and a culture
that values your well-being and work/life balance.What you'll get
- Interview client to obtain information concerning medical
history or other pertinent information.
- Observe client to detect indications of abnormal physical,
emotional or mental behavior.
- Review results of psychological tests to evaluate client needs
and reviews with clients and parent/guardian.
- Plan and administer therapeutic treatment to individuals and
their families in order to modify behaviors or reduce stress and
adjust client in controlling disorders and other problems.
- Change method and degree of therapy when indicated by client
- Discuss progress toward goals with client and determine
alternative course in treatment when necessary.
- Consult with Clinical Director or other specialists concerning
treatment plan and amends plan as determined by treatment
- Conduct peer counseling groups and psycho-educational groups to
bring about change in client and family's life.
- Refer client to supportive services to supplement treatment and
- Develop evaluative studies of therapy and therapy
- Arkansas licensed as PLPC, LAC, LMSW, LPC, LCSW, PLP, or
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred but not
requiredTHERAPYSCHOOL BASEDCLINICIANMENTAL HEALTH
PROFESSIONALHP123We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer, and encourage applications from all qualified individuals
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
marital status, disability or veteran status, or to other non-work
related factors.Burrell is a Smoke and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Keywords: Burrell Behavioral Health, Rogers , School Based Licensed Therapist - Rogers & Eureka Springs - $$$ SIGN ON BONUS, Healthcare , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!