Clinic LPN - Gastroenterology Clinic
Posted on: May 7, 2022
$1000 Sign-On Bonus Available!
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers
enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
Responsible for providing professional nursing care to clinic
patients under the supervision of physicians/nurse practitioner and
the Clinic Manager.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensure: Current Arkansas license as a licensed practical
- Certifications: Current certification in CPR.
- Other: Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
Basic computer knowledge.
- Preferred Experience: Previous clinic experience highly
- Preferred Other: Bilingual highly desirable.
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of
your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to
pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience
through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're
expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it
Nursing, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse,
Clinic LPN, Clinical LPN, Specialty Nurse, Licensed Vocational
Nurse, Practical Nurse, Healthcare,Vitals, Patient Care, Back
Office, #readytohire, Rogers AR, NWA, Northwest Arkansas, Specialty
Clinic, Gastroenterology, Gastro, Gastroenterologist
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, Rogers , Clinic LPN - Gastroenterology Clinic, Healthcare , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!