Clinic RN or LPN - Primary Care
Posted on: May 6, 2022
$2000 RN Sign-On Bonus Available!
$1000 LPN Sign-On Bonus Available!
- Responsible for providing professional nursing care to clinic
patients under the supervision of physicians/nurse practitioner and
the Clinic Manager.
- Assists physicians/nurse practitioner with examinations,
diagnostic procedures, and treatments.
- Documents all interventions, patient/family responses,
medication dispensed or prescribed, hospital data and any other
pertinent information in the medical record.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate of an
accredited RN or LPN program.
- Licensure: LPN or RN
- Experience: Previous clinic nurse experience preferred
Key Mercy Benefits:
- Regular performance incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers
enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of
your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to
pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience
through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're
expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it
Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse,
Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic LPN, Clinical LPN, Licensed
Vocational Nurse, Practical Nurse, healthcare, #readytohire,
Primary Care, Family Med, Family Medicine, Doctor's Office, Rogers
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, Rogers , Clinic RN or LPN - Primary Care, Healthcare , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!