Aircraft Maintenance Manager
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Be the first Aircraft Maintenance Manager at a brand new
facility for a renowned aviation company with over 3 decades of
experience!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jake BenyshekAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $110,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
Bentonville, Arkansas with four locations across the region, we are
a premier corporate and military aircraft support services company
with over 30 years in business. Our core values are centered around
our people and our clients. We believe that putting your employees
first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the
competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent
experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people
with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients
(including Boeing) who have chosen to partner with our business! If
you are an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Manager, then please
apply!Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the aviation
industry's most well known brands? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Stable Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- New Facility at an Experienced Company!
- Relocation Assistance Available!
- Many More!Job DetailsRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of aircraft maintenance
activities, including scheduling and optimizing labor utilization,
ensuring compliance with FAA regulations, KA quality standards, and
- Prioritize and supervise repair and modification tasks,
ensuring on-time completion within budget constraints and alignment
with FAA and KA regulations.
- Collaborate closely with the General Manager and
cross-functional teams to make necessary adjustments to maintenance
schedules and budgets.
- Lead, manage, and delegate responsibilities to a team of
airframe, powerplant, and sheet metal technicians, considering
their individual authorization levels and FAA A&P
- Uphold the highest level of maintenance quality, ensuring that
aircraft repairs meet or exceed aviation regulatory standards.
- Precisely and promptly provide quotes for aircraft maintenance
estimates, encompassing materials, labor, and additional
- Offer technical expertise, estimates, and support for aircraft
maintenance aspects related to sales activities.
- Cultivate and maintain industry connections, leveraging a
network of contacts within the field.
- Nurture and establish positive relationships with existing and
- Ensure the responsibility, calibration, and availability of
essential tools, equipment, and materials, strictly adhering to
FAA, manufacturer, and safety guidelines.
- Champion and supervise the implementation of safety precautions
and standards associated with aircraft maintenance.
- Supervise, follow, and guarantee the precise execution of all
procedures and protocols related to aircraft maintenance.
- Contribute insights for ongoing process enhancement to drive
- Take direct ownership of implementing and enforcing Tool
Control and Foreign Object Damage (FOD) programs.
- Maintain consistent technician performance within designated
domains of responsibility.
- Recruit, employ, oversee, and ensure that direct and contracted
personnel possess the necessary skills, training, and
qualifications in accordance with KA and FAA regulations.
- Conduct departmental performance evaluations in a timely and
- Provide precise and timely documentation as mandated for
compliance and reporting purposes.
- Perform any additional duties as delegated by
management.QUALIFICATIONS: - 7+ aviation aircraft maintenance
experience - Must have maintenance management experience on Boeing
aircrafts - Ability to work onsite in Bentonville, Arkansas
(relocation assistance available!)Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Rogers , Aircraft Maintenance Manager, Executive , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!