Senior Project Manager
Posted on: September 13, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help
our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated
marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for
our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend
effectiveness. We've built a rich legacy by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of
their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist
or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best- for
ourselves and our clients. At our core, we're a company that
believes we can always create a better way.
We're looking for a Senior Project Manager as the lead
point-of-contact on an exciting Fortune 500 retail account. The
ideal candidate is detail-oriented with a big-picture mindset.
You'll push for continual process improvement and workflow
Come join a fun and collaborative team! You'll jump right
in-managing multiple complex projects from beginning to completion
and with exceptional results.
- Develop timelines for multichannel projects, including timing
for each step of the development process, from strategy to
- Facilitate daily/weekly status meetings to refine workflow
process to meet the need for speed and quality.
- Demonstrate stewardship of the client's brand and project
expectations to ensure deliverables and objectives are met with
precision and timeliness.
- Create job schedules, progress analysis, status updates, and
reporting to ensure all parties are aware of all feedback, action
items, and next steps.
- Manage projects through all lifecycle stages, with
accountability for project deliverables and execution.
- Ensure the scope-of-work is clearly defined to forecast proper
timelines, answer questions, and define missing
- Work cross-functionally to negotiate, creatively problem-solve,
build relationships, and think strategically.
- Develop and guide team in their client knowledge, skillset, and
utilization of project management tools and processes.
- Proficient written and oral communicator with the ability to
articulate project reports to all stakeholders easily, clearly, and
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, communication, marketing, or
a related field is required. Appropriate education and/or
experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis.
- Minimum 2-4 years of integrated project management experience
in an agency or retail setting
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to the client's
needs and issues.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all multichannel
functionalities (project scope, technologies, team
responsibilities, QA/QC processes)
- Proven record of accomplishment leading projects and team goals
by taking ownership and driving results.
- Ability to effectively aid team in problem-solving and issue
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and project management
- Strong background in retail business and the retail
- Ability to learn client-specific project management programs
and processes, prior experience with Workfront or similar project
management tools preferred.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Negotiate, creatively problem-solve, build relationships, and
- Experience in B2C marketing is a plus. -
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Keywords: Quad, Rogers , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!