CLIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
Posted on: January 17, 2023
1The Client Engagement Manager (CEM) is responsible for the
negotiation, creation, approval, and the implementation of national
projects. - These responsibilities include business development,
project development, budget management, execution monitoring, issue
resolution, reporting, and up-selling. - The CEM must provide a
high level of service to client, collaborate across CROSSMARK lines
of business, and drive a culture of sales and service excellence.
- Own and effectively manage all aspects of client and
project-specific budgets, including working with clients to ensure
on-time payments for work completed.
- Develop new clients at the national or regional level,
partnering with Business Development to identify opportunities and
- Responsible for establishing, growing and maintaining sound
existing client relationships.
- Understand client needs and proactively provide updates,
project results, insights, reporting, and additional knowledge to
grow the relationship. -
- Working with the VPMDs Division Managers, POD Business Units,
and COMs to grow business and new projects with existing clients
through intelligent, consultative selling.
- Create sales tools "strategy/decks/success stories" for use
across all CROSSMARK business units.
- Responsible for developing insights into current and
prospective clients, leveraging a variety of data sources.
- Work with project creation COE for the loading of all retail
projects, all billing work, aging, tracking execution of all retail
tasks, using Axis following established rules and guidelines.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of national
projects within the set parameters of the contract or statement of
- Continually grow knowledge of the industry, market, client and
customers to most effectively sell our services.
- Responsible for taking lead on development and implementation
of corporate initiatives/special projects.Performance Metrics
- Sales revenue target
- Customer service (NPS) -Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, understanding how to develop and
maintain business relationships
- Critical thinking ability, connecting piece of information
together across varied data sources
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal, for
writing, speaking, listening and presentations
- Basic analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Consultative and insights-based selling skills
- Business and financial acumen -Education: - Bachelor's degree
(B.A. in Business) preferred. -Experience: - Four to six years of
business experience, preferably in sales or business development.
-Specific Skills: Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
-Supervisory Responsibilities: - NA -Working Conditions: - Office
Environment. -Travel Requirements: 5-10 overnights per year may be
required -Language Skills: - English is the primary language skill,
however, bilingual skills may be required based on business
necessity.CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment
practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of
the recruitment process, please let us know.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Rogers , CLIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER, Executive , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!