Assistant Maintenance Director (Palisades at Pleasant Crossing)
Company: LURIN Management Services LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position SummaryThe Assistant Resident Service Director is
responsible for assisting to ensure the physical aspects of the
property meet LURIN's established standards and any applicable
laws. Also responsible for assisting the Resident Service Director
with leading the on-site maintenance staff in diagnosing problems
and repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool
cleaning and repair, carpentry, appliance and structural
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in maintenance or
- Working knowledge of maintenance and repair of items such as
HVAC units, plumbing, electrical, household appliances, and
- Ability to work flexible schedule including special events,
weekends, and on-call.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively
- --- HVAC or EPA Type II CertificationEssential Job Functions:
- Direct and coordinate activities of maintenance staff engaged
in mechanical and electrical repair.
- Work with Resident Service Director and Community Director to
plan preventative maintenance programs and schedule inspections and
- Assist with conducting monthly safety meetings
- Assist with reviewing and recommending new maintenance
supplies, parts, and methods to improve repairs at community.
- Confer with contractors to resolve problems in installation of
new equipment and assist with on-site repair and renovation
- Ensure maintenance staff completes all work orders in a timely
fashion and according to specifications. Follow up on work orders
- Ensure all equipment is properly inventories and accounted for
on a regular basis.
- Ensure apartment homes meet make-ready and move in
- Actively work maintenance repair tickets for items such as
electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliance, pool and interior and
exterior structural issues. At times may be required to assist with
landscaping, make-ready, and any other maintenance related
- Assist Resident Service Director on following preventative
maintenance guidelines and procedures.
- Deliver high quality customer service experience.The job
description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks.
Job functions may be added, deleted, or modified at any time by the
company without prior verbal or written notification.Success
- Professional appearance
- Ability to multitask and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated working experience in most facets of maintenance
(pool, landscaping, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.).
- Ability to communicate effective and deliver a high level of
customer service experience.
- Promotes safety within the workplace and follows established
procedures and best safety practices
- Carefully monitors the details and quality of one's own work
and completes all work according to procedures and
standards.Physical Demands/Work Environment:The physical demands
and work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Physical Demands:
While performing duties of the job, incumbent is sometimes required
to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
Employee must sometimes lift and/or move up to 40-50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus.Work Environment: The noise level
in the work environment is usually moderate.Performance Standards:
- Annual performance appraisal
- Attainment of annual goals established between supervisor and
Keywords: LURIN Management Services LLC, Rogers , Assistant Maintenance Director (Palisades at Pleasant Crossing), Executive , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!