Business Insights Manager
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Overview:Drives the execution of multiple business plans and
projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing
and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers
and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources;
identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting
performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and
demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for analysts by
selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a
team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations
and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing
recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and
ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company
policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and
integrity by training and providing direction to others in their
use and application.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following
Acosta values:People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all
peopleIntegrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
behaviorResults Oriented - Must show passion, pride and commitment
to succeedTrust - Must be honest, sincere and confidentTeamwork -
Must build trusting relationshipsInnovation - Must progress through
a combination of creativity, common sense and visionBalance - Must
maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is
important in life.Responsibilities:
- Represent the Business Insights Department in business reviews
by being able to present the capabilities of the entire
- Analyze complex data sets and integrate all technology tools in
order to create Insights presentations for principals represented
by Acosta across the business.
- Establish a leadership position with the Business Managers
within client organization and assist them in their
category/account management process.
- Integrate syndicated data demographics information into all
reviews and/or presentations where applicable. Utilize and
understand IRI, Spectra and ACNielsen syndicated scanning data and
- Manage Analysts/Support to ensure timely and accurate data
refreshes of division tools, reports.
- Identify opportunities to develop or participate in the
development of new report templates, tools and data sources for
internal and external clients.
- Identify and create documentation/best practices/communication
tools to be utilized in the successful execution and management of
- Use Data Analytic tools & reports to conduct a needs analysis,
determine project scope and specifications. Identify solutions and
make recommendations to the Client/Customer. Be recognized as a
subject matter expert in the Retail Strategy in the CPG
- Meeting the physical requirements - listed below
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's DegreeWork Experience Requirements:
- 3 - 5 years of related work experience
- 3 - 5 years of supervisory/management experience
- Must have prior work experience in data analysis and systems
and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of the technology involved
to operate and maintain these systems.Knowledge, Skills and
- Must have a high degree of proficiency in Windows and related
software applications including, but not limited to Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, IRI, ACNielsen, Power BI.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must possess drive to gain new skills and develop existing
skills further through guided trainings and self-development
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to effectively utilize all tools required for the
position including, but not limited to calculator, computer,
printer, phone, tablet, software.
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Rogers , Business Insights Manager, Executive , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!