Project Manager (Refrigeration) - 020, Rogers
Company: Benchmark Group
Posted on: February 5, 2020
Project Manager (Refrigeration) - 020, Rogers
- General Information
- Job Title:Project Manager (Refrigeration) - 020
- 1805 N 2nd Street
- Rogers, AR, 72756
- United States
- Employee Type:Full Time
- Contact information
- Name:Sharon Cox
- Email: THIS EMAIL
- Job DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities
- Respond to and coordinate RFI`s, bid questions, submittal
reviews and set-up change orders as needed.
- Act as a liaison between management and Staff.
- Establish and monitor budgets, proposals, and bill reviews for
- Lead and implement process improvement activities to maintain
- Interface with Program Clients on technical items in
collaboration with the Program Manager.
- Delegate assignments to members of the team.
- Communicate with Program Manager regarding Staff
- Identify and mitigate potential risks/issues during project
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Maintain positive working relationship with PORs.
- Perform and/or coordinate quality control of project
- Communicate through multiple media with team members, Program
Managers, outside vendors and Clients to obtain necessary
- Coordinate Client/team/department projects from start to
- Monitor, assign and supervise tasks for all phases of the
project life cycle.
- Assist with the managing and coordinating of agreements,
proposals and other contracts with Client(s).
- Generate the production schedule in collaboration with
Co-Consultants, Professional of Record and Program Manager.
- Prioritize and implement project team`s goals and
- Assist with the implementation of key decisions and action
- Responsible for encouraging Staff to achieve optimum
performance, retention, and morale.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Staff.
- Serve as a back up to review and approve timesheets.
- Perform on-going Client Relationship Management.
- Assist with performance evaluations.
- Supervise project team members.
- Assist with training, coaching, guidance, and mentoring of
- Serve as back-up to Program Manager.
- Assist in progressive discipline actions when needed.
- Identify and communicate scope and design changes to project
- Assist in achievement of profitability and revenue goals for
- Assist in Accounts Receivable communications with Client.
- Perform site observations, scope trips, and construction
observations, as required. Skills and Abilities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks,
set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal
- Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving
- Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
- Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Handle confidential matters properly.
- Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and
confidently motivates, guides, and coaches Staff to meet high
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and
organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail
orientation. Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Work environment is mostly in an office. Some travel may be
- Work days of 9 to 12 hours in length, or more, may occur.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- RequirementsMinimum Must have one of the following:
- 2 year degree in Architecture, Engineering, or related field
and 5 years of work experience in an A/E firm.
- Bachelors degree (BA Arch, BSA, BSEE, BSME) from an accredited
college or university and 3 years of work experience in an A/E
- Journeyman or Master`s license and 3 years of work experience
in an A/E firm.
- 7 years of work experience in an A/E field. Must have all of
- 2 years of Project Management or Supervisory experience.
- Understanding of required codes for this position (ICC Building
Code, Accessibility Code).
- Applicable work experience using AutoCAD and/or REVIT
Architecture/Engineering software. Preferred
- Licensed Professional.
- Applicable work experience completing Energy Modeling and
- Specialized Certification in Engineering or Architectural
- Experienced in Costworks.
- Experienced in Masterworks.
- SummaryExperienced leader within the A/E field that has
applicable experience with commercial building programs. This
position is responsible for coordinating cross-discipline
production teams for a variety of projects within schedule, budget,
and Client requirements.
Keywords: Benchmark Group, Rogers , Project Manager (Refrigeration) - 020, Rogers, Executive , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!