CDL Class A/B Motor Coach Driver
Company: Pinnacle Car Services, Inc
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Pinnacle Car Services, Inc. is looking for self-motivated, confident, experienced CDL drivers to join our transportation company located in Rogers, Arkansas. This is not an entry-level position. We are looking for candidates with strong CDL operating experience who can jump right in.
- The job is fast-paced, demanding and rewarding, requiring the ability to multitask while remaining detail oriented.
- The job involves customer service, team communications, U.S. DOT logs / record keeping, safety, and compliance.
- Eligible candidates will have a positive attitude and the ability to relate personably to clients / key stakeholders.
- Eligible candidates will understand the important responsibility of being a CDL driver / operator for Pinnacle Car Services, Inc. From initial pick-up until the final passenger disembarks, client care is in your hands. Safety is our number one priority and affects every aspect of driver success. Job Responsibilities include, and are not limited to:
- Operate CDL vehicles in such a manner that proper care is given to passengers and equipment at all times.
- Oversight of all safety regulations and vehicle operations and manage communications between driver(s) / clients effectively to deliver our Pinnacle Car Services, Inc. service model and ensure US DOT compliance.
- Provide punctual, satisfactory customer service per customer request / expectations and maintain customer safety any time customers are on board or near your vehicle.
- Perform pre / post-trip inspections, complete required logs, and maintain vehicle cleanliness, fuel, and maintenance.
- Monitor your personal Hours of Service and review / verify your personal DOT compliance scorecards and logs to ensure accurate, consistent implementation of Federal DOT regulatory requirements.
- Be proficient in English (written / verbal) for basic business communication.
- Perform additional duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- At minimum, candidates are required to have a class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), with a passenger endorsement, air brake endorsement, and DOT certification.
- Candidates must pass a DOT physical, pre-employment drug screening, and a background check before being eligible for employment.
- Eligible candidates will have 2-5 yrs. of experience transporting passengers OR operating other large CDL vehicles.
- Eligible candidates will have flexible schedule availability, including long days and weekends (our client services are available 24 / 7; 365 days of the year).
- Strong knowledge of and compliance with U.S. Department of Transportation Hours of Service regulations.
- DOT / FMCSA knowledge related to CDL and passenger carrying vehicles.
- Experience in customer service protocols and processes, including quality standards and personal customer support before, during, and after the service experience.
- Ability to multi-task and manage diverse details in a high energy, technology-driven environment, with quickly shifting priorities.
- Knowledge of industry Transportation Management System (TMS).
- Experience with KeepTruckin', MyDriver, MS Office, Google Office Suite and Gmail is a plus.
- College coursework in transportation / logistics or similar job-related experience is a plus. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job.
- Eligible candidates must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. and load multiple pieces of luggage, potentially multiple times, on any assignment.
- Eligible candidates must be able to sit comfortably for extended periods of time while on duty (with minimal opportunity to stretch).
- Eligible candidates must be able to operate various mechanical aspects or perform physical tasks on CDL vehicles (i.e. check fluids and windshield washer blades, connect the vehicle dump tank and cleanse the system, etc.). We set the tone for success and reward employee hard work, dedication, and contributions:
- Drivers will have exposure to tenured leaders who invest time teaching our service-based business model.
- Coming into this role includes a hands-on approach to "learning through performing" a variety of services.
- Successful drivers enjoy exciting assignments and have an option to expand responsibilities as a driver trainer. Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, and Contract Salary: Up to $25.00 /hour
Keywords: Pinnacle Car Services, Inc, Rogers , CDL Class A/B Motor Coach Driver, Education / Teaching , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!