Charlotte Tilbury Freelance Makeup Artist
Company: Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Charlotte Tilbury is currently recruiting Freelance Makeup Artists
to join the team. This position will be part of the Charlotte
Tilbury Freelance Makeup Artist team. As a member of the Charlotte
Tilbury Freelance Makeup Artist team you will need strong artistry,
sales and service talents. You will be teaching customers
Charlotte's secrets of artistry learnt in over 20 years of working
at the top of the industry with top celebrities and brands. You
will deliver Charlotte's philosophy of artistry made easy, and be
part of the building an amazing beauty business. You will need to
be sales driven and have experience in beauty and retail.
The Freelance Makeup Artist role is responsible for promoting and
creating makeup magic in store. Always representing the ethos,
products, and image of Charlotte Tilbury. Working as part of an
elite team, the Freelance Makeup Artist drives business in store
through exceptional makeup artistry and customer service. The
Freelance Makeup Artist will reflect the brand values and customer
base. Responsible for achieving sales targets through the creation
of an amazing experience and exemplary service. This role exudes
passion and enthusiasm for Charlotte Tilbury to the customer,
delivering her philosophy of artistry made easy along with unique
and personalized shopping experience.
- Strive to achieves event sales goals, and sales per hour
- Create brand awareness through the sharing and demonstration of
your product knowledge.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit within the parameters of the
- Customer Service:
- Lead by example at all times to promote the Tilbury Touch and
exceptional customer service.
- Team Work:
- Demonstrate a positive ad cooperative approach towards your
work and your colleagues
- Assist and maintain an atmosphere of open and positive
communication, professionalism ad creativity at all times.
- Ensure the counter/gondola is "customer ready" from open to
close of business
- Maintain excellent counter hygiene standards. Clean display
units, tools and testers throughout the day.
- Assist with maintaining the required inventory levels to
include stock counts, rotation, timely replenishment.
- Assist with visual merchandising, new launch displays, and
collateral placement through communication with Sales and Artistry
- Assist in the execution of events
- Maintain consistent communication with Brand field team
regarding any counter/gondola needs or concerns.
- Maintain high standards managing schedule, clocking in and out
and submitting time sheets on payroll application (allwork)
Keywords: Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, Rogers , Charlotte Tilbury Freelance Makeup Artist, Advertising , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!