Instructional Designer II - Remote Office Locations
Posted on: March 10, 2020
Position DescriptionSerco Inc. is looking for a qualified
Instructional Designer for our multiple Remote Office
- Conducts end-user needs assessment and performance assessment,
analyzes results to determine learning needs and performance
- Consults with clients to identify new requirements and
- Works with the instructional design team (instructional
designers, graphic artists, programmers) and project and program
manages to design responsive training and/or performance support
solutions and schedules.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the ISD process and fosters
design innovation. Captures and diagrams workflow processes,
conducts task analysis and workflow observations.
- Participates in visual design, prototyping, and usability
testing and evaluation. Reviews products throughout analysis,
design, and development for style guidelines, writing standards,
and sensible course/task flow.
- Works under the supervision of the Project Manager or the
Senior Instructional Designer to develop and document
instructor-led, paper-based, and technology delivered curricula or
performance support solutions.
- Possesses excellent writing skills and demonstrates the ability
to coordinate and work effectively with subject matter
- Displays organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
multiple tasks for themselves, while demonstrating the initiative
to complete projects with minimum supervision.
- Some travel to processing sites and Virginia headquarters may
be required.** Located near the Herndon, VA area or near either of
our processing facilities in Rogers, AR, Lawton, OK or London, KY
is preferred; however, will consider strong candidates that are
- Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of experience.-- Degree must be
in Instructional Systems Design, Education, Training/Curriculum
Development or a related field
- Able to clearly understand and convey processing workflows and
- Experience with mailroom sort/prep and document association,
data entry and/or call centers is preferred. Comfortable working in
a matrixed environment.Technical and Core Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability with word-processing, spreadsheet and
presentation tools (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Working knowledge of at least one development tool (e.g.
- Broad knowledge of the field of human-computer interaction and
- Demonstrated ability to present complex information clearly,
strong oral and written communication skills, strong skills
presentation, facilitation, interpersonal and client interaction
skills, meticulous attention to detail, demonstrated ability to act
a technical editor, proven experience as a team player. Company
OverviewSerco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group,
plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. Military, numerous U.S.
Federal Civilian Agencies, the Intelligence Community, the
Government of Canada, State and Local Governments, and Commercial
Clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more
efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end
customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco has
approximately 6,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion
and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform
government and public services around the world. At Serco, our
employees are our most valuable asset, and our success directly
relates to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support
our employees and through continuous training, development and
information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career
growth and progression which enables not only our employees to
excel but enables our customers to excel as well. It is not just a
job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite
you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco''s people share a
passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a
commitment to results. We trust our people to deliver. Serco is an
equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce
(Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/
National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, Rogers , Instructional Designer II - Remote Office Locations, Administration, Clerical , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!