Manufacturing Project Analyst - Finance
Company: The Clorox Company
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Clorox, we champion people to be well and thrive by doing the
right thing, putting people at the center, and playing to win. Led
by our IGNITE strategy, we build brands that make a positive
difference in people's lives around the world. And we know that
success requires head, heart, AND guts - all three, every day -
coming together to work simpler, faster, bolder, and more
inclusively. Interested? Join us to #IgniteYourCareer!
Your role at Clorox:
Execute activities and projects related to M&A Accounting and
Finance Integration Team (FIT). With guidance from manager and
working with the FIT Leader and cross functional partners, manage
and execute specific works-streams including project management,
preparing project updates, issue resolution, leadership
presentations and change management. Provide structure in ambiguous
environments and function as a key partner who effectively
strategizes, critically assesses complex scenarios and gives
meticulous attention to detail to drive results.
In this role, you will:
* Develop and Lead Annual Rolled Up Savings Plan for site
* Track scrap inventory and lead plant projects to minimize scrap
* Develop and manage Strategic Cost Reduction projects
* Develop and manage against project plans for key Plant Finance
* Lead weekly project meetings with multiple stakeholders to ensure
alignment and consistency, and monitor progress against key RUSP
* Leverage communications and change management best practices to
ensure the successful adoption of strategic initiatives.
* Provide analytic support to identify root cause issues and
recommend process improvements.
* Act as liaison with various cross functional team and partners to
execute and implement project plans and ensure alignment to
* Display a strong aptitude for learning new processes and tools
quickly and efficiently
* Build Financial KPI Dashboards in Excel and Power BI.
* Other tasks and projects as assigned.
What we look for:
* 2-3 years leading projects or process re-engineering
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or 2+ years of
* Proficient computer skills, particularly Excel, Word and
PowerPoint. MS Power BI and MS Project skills preferred.
* Tenacious, flexible and proactive: easily adapt to shifting
priorities while making steady progress on key projects.
* Able to work independently, in a team environment that includes
cross-functional activities. Must be able to form strong business
relationships across functions.
* Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and meet
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to self-manage
workload with minimal direction in an unstructured environment.
We seek out and celebrate diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We're looking for fresh perspectives, a desire to bring your best,
and a non-stop drive to keep growing and learning.
At Clorox, we have a Culture of Inclusion. We believe our
values-based culture connects to our purpose and helps our people
be the best versions of themselves, professionally and personally.
This means building a workplace where every person can feel
respected, valued, and fully able to participate in our Clorox
community. Learn more about our I&D program & initiatives
Benefits we offer to help you be well and thrive:
* Competitive compensation
* Generous 401(k) program in the US and similar programs in
* Health benefits and programs that support both your physical and
* Flexible work environment, depending on your role
* Meaningful opportunities to keep learning and growing
* Half-day Fridays, depending on your location
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your
resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct
text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone
posing as a Clorox recruiter via unsolicited texts during these
Keywords: The Clorox Company, Rogers , Manufacturing Project Analyst - Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!