Company: BENCHMARK GROUP
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities · Perform a variety of
accounting/administrative functions under limited supervision.
· Address redlines, comments, and mark-ups on various types of
· Record key decisions and action items resulting from meetings
under limited supervision.
· Act as liaison between Managers and team members.
· Organize, lead and attend Team meetings
· Communicate and facilitate communication through multiple media
with team members, managers, outside vendors and Clients to obtain
· Communicate with team members, program managers, other
departments to obtain necessary information for accounting
· Complete project activations and set-up in Deltek Vision for a
variety of project types under limited supervision.
· Enter data required for a project/program in the required
database(s) under limited supervision.
· Maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
· Participate in & implement process improvement activities/tasks
to improve program team's efficiency.
· Monitor project activities on behalf of the Manager with
· Organize, update, maintain necessary documentation under limited
· Organize and prepare necessary materials including reports,
presentations, agendas, minutes, etc. under limited
· Utilize various office machines to include copier, scanner,
computer, fax, phone, plotter, etc.
· Maintain accurate record of a variety of accounting
· Meet project, team, and department deadlines.
· Prepare all documents with accuracy, neatness, and speed.
· Provide good customer service to departments, Clients, and
· Maintain project records for cost accounting and billing
· Perform data entry and filing as necessary.
· Perform required accounting activities with minimal
· Perform reporting from accounting database.
· Process purchase orders, invoices, and expense reports.
· Reconcile accounts accurately with the appropriate level of
· Review entries and documents prepared by other Accounting Staff
· Self-manage time to comply with project schedules and budgets.
· Utilize and follow generally accepted accounting principles
· Work with Program Managers to bill/invoice clients.
Skills and Abilities · Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal
· Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks, set
priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work
· Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting
relationships with clients and co-workers.
· Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal
· Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving
· Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
· Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
· Attention to detail.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Handle confidential matters properly.
· Strong sense of urgency.
· Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete your
RequirementsQualifications Minimum · High-school diploma or GED and
5 years applicable work experience in Accounting.
· 2 years applicable experience in MS Office including, but not
limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Preferred · Applicable work experience in an Architectural or
· Applicable work experience using Deltek Vision.
· Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements · Work environment for
this position is in an office.
· Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
· Work days of 9 to 12 hours in length, or more, may occur.
· Must be able to use standard office equipment.
SummaryExperienced Accounting Specialist that works under the
direction of the Accounting Manager\Controller/Executive VP to
perform accounting activities.
Benchmark Group is seeking an Accounting Specialist position and a
Human Resources Specialist position. Excellent Benefits!
Please go to https:// teamofchoice.com/careers/ to view the Job
Description, qualifications and apply for either one of these
Benchmark Group1805 N. 2nd StreetRogers, AR 72756
Keywords: BENCHMARK GROUP, Rogers , Accounting Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Rogers, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!